Friday, May 1, 2009

Just a thought........

I just have a random thought that I'd like to share, which applies to a lot of things. I bought Lip Fusion lip plumper a LONG time ago. For those of you who don't know, a tube costs $40. YES....a lot of money and not something I should have done. But, that's not the point. The point is the tube is still in my purse with about half of it left. Recently, it dawned on me that I needed to start using my $40 lip gloss. Otherwise, I'm wasting that $40.

So, we buy fine china and never use it. We buy designer clothes to wear on "special occasions." Expensive wine often sits on a wine rack for decades. We just don't make sense! LOL

Just a thought.......embrace life and enjoy it. Stop saving things for special occasions. Every day is a special occasion.

P.S. If you're wondering about Lip Fusion. Yes, it really does work better than the other brands. Should you pay $40 for lip gloss? That's totally up to you. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Profound thoughts, and true. What really bugs me is that the things I hold onto that are just sitting there waiting for me to use them are not things that I could just part with, so they sit there a little while longer. It's so hard.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete